I. Negotiation item number: DCG09083 (TP01)
2. Overview of the negotiation project (content, purpose, quantity, brief technical requirements):
Design, supply, installation, commissioning and after-sales service of 20 sets of solar street lamps
Third, negotiating supplier qualification requirements:
Suppliers participating in this bid must comply with the provisions of Article 22 of the Government Procurement Law of the People's Republic of China, and should meet the following requirements: 1. Can meet the delivery and service requirements specified in the bidding documents, and have good performance and performance. recording. 2, have a good performance and after-sales service capabilities, and with a strong technical team to provide fast after-sales service. 3. The distributor must provide the manufacturer's authorization for the product to be invested. 4. The bidder's bidding products shall conform to the corresponding technical standards of the relevant state departments. If the relevant state departments have mandatory requirements or requirements for the bidding products, the bidder's bidding products must comply with relevant regulations or requirements.
Fourth, the time and place of the sale of competitive negotiation documents, etc.:
1. Time for the sale of competitive negotiation documents: March 25, 2009 to April 1, 2009 (except for weekends and legal holidays)
2. Access to competitive negotiation documents Location: No. 61, Changguo Road, Government Procurement Center, Dinghai District, Zhoushan City
3. Price of competitive negotiation documents (yuan): 200 (not refundable after sale)
V. Negotiation response deadline: April 7, 2009
VI. Negotiation Response Document Submission Location: Opening Room, 2nd Floor, Economic and Trade Bureau, Dinghai District, Zhoushan City - No. 61 Changguo Road
7. Negotiation time: April 7th, 2009 at 13:45 (Beijing time)
Eight. Venue: The opening room of the second floor of the Economic and Trade Bureau of Dinghai District, Zhoushan City - No. 61 Changguo Road
9. Other matters:
1. Documents and documents to be submitted when purchasing competitive negotiation documents
a) A copy of the business license, tax registration certificate (national and local tax), major product certification issued by the manufacturer, and equipment manufacturer authorization (including at least batteries, controllers, solar panels, LED lamps) and bid purchases must be obtained for obtaining the bidding documents. A copy of the person's ID card and the relevant information of the unit (all need to be stamped with official seal).
2. The centralized procurement organization allows potential bidders to purchase the bidding documents after the deadline for purchase of the bidding documents. However, if the bidders overdue the bidding documents within the time specified by laws and regulations, the centralized procurement agency may not accept or reply.
Purchasing Agency Name: Zhoushan Dinghai District Government Procurement Center Company Name: Zhoushan Dinghai District Government Procurement Center Contact: Mr. Yang, Miss Yao Tel: 0580-2601526 E-mail: Fax: 0580-2025085 Postal Code: Address: No. 61, Changguo Road, Dinghai District, Zhoushan City
The efficiency of radiator determine the performance of water cooling system directly, aluminum not only has excellent heat dissipation, but also has the smaller density,
aluminum radiator lighter than the same volume of copper radiator. The heat dissipation performance of radiator mainly depends on two aspects, one is the thickness, the other is the spacing of fins. The FPI (Fin Per Inch) value is used as a reference. And the matching of the fan is also very important.
Liquid Cooling Block,Copper Water Block,Transparent Water Block,Computer Case Water Block
Dongyuan Syscooling Technology Co., Ltd. , http://www.syscooling.com