IDC believes that the implementation of cloud computing infrastructure is not a simple software and hardware integration project, but a change in corporate IT strategy, so users need to carefully evaluate the implementation of the cloud computing project, and recommend that companies through experienced IT consulting services Providers collaborate to plan overall cloud computing projects, consider cloud computing data center management models, and incorporate future operations into overall planning, so that cloud computing platforms are fully developed, enabling enterprises to truly enjoy cloud computing. The benefits come.
According to IDC user surveys, most users, when choosing a cloud computing architecture, hope that the future cloud computing platform will be compatible with the existing infrastructure, thereby reducing the implementation risk and quickly transitioning to the cloud platform. At the same time, the smooth transition from the existing architecture can meet the requirements of users to save investment and shorten the implementation cycle on the other hand.
To this end, IDC summarized the roadmap for the implementation of China's cloud computing infrastructure and recommended that the user's cloud computing infrastructure implementation process be divided into five phases. The main points to note in the implementation are as follows:
1. Planning stage: The company will use cloud computing as a strategic issue for the company, gain timely attention and support from management, and clearly set goals to be achieved at each stage. In general, users need to upgrade the cloud computing to the corporate strategic level for overall planning and planning and deployment from the perspective of business innovation and IT service transformation.
2. Preparation phase: According to the industry characteristics of the enterprise, fully recognize the services and applications that the cloud computing infrastructure wants to obtain. Make a full assessment of the building cloud computing platform to select the technical architecture of the cloud computing platform. Users should also fully consider their own business and industry characteristics as well as the status of existing platforms, fully evaluate the feasibility of system migration, and ensure the technical infrastructure continuity and core business continuity of the infrastructure platform.
3. Implementation phase: Enterprise-level virtualization is the foundation of cloud computing. Building an enterprise-level virtualization platform that satisfies all aspects of security, reliability, scalability, and flexibility is the only way to build cloud computing.
4. Deepening phase: On the basis of infrastructure virtualization, users must also implement automated resource allocation. The cloud computing infrastructure is not only the virtualization of the platform, but also requires automated monitoring and management tools to provision virtual resources.
5. Application and management phase: Openness is the basic characteristic of cloud computing. The cloud computing platform should be able to provide standard APIs and be well compatible with existing applications. Companies should carefully select suppliers and give priority to partners who are committed to building an open ecosystem. Enterprise application migration is a gradual process. The cloud computing infrastructure should support the company's core applications, not just new requirements. At the same time, the construction of cloud computing is a closed-loop process. It does not happen overnight. Enterprises need to continuously improve the cloud computing platform.
Zhou Zhengang, Senior Research Manager of IDC China Enterprise System Research Department, suggested that: â€œWhen selecting end suppliers, end users should consider more about their suppliersâ€™ implementation experience and their understanding of the company's business. At the same time, they must consider the long-term planning of suppliers. Is it possible to provide end-to-end service and the maturity of the ecosystem surrounding the supplier?â€
The acrylic LED illuminated sign is an increasingly popular tool for promoting goods and services in point-of-purchase environments. When shopping online, there is a huge selection of signage equipment to browse, which can often be confusing for advertisers. So why is the LED lighted sign increasing in popularity? The reasons are numerous. First, LED Illuminated Signage are unique, especially the units for sale in these categories. Secondly, illuminated custom sign board provide increased exposure for advertisements.
Neon Restaurant Signs,Led Signs For Restaurants,Led Beer Signs,Led Pizza Sign
Shenzhen Oleda Technology Co.,Ltd , https://www.baiyangsign.com